Control panel not working

Rispondi
Tonybessent
Modello Camper: Rimor Superbrigg 695tc

Control panel not working

Messaggio da Tonybessent » 07/01/2024, 11:41

Hi, I have a Rimor 2015 Super Brigg 695tc and I have repleaced the control panel twice before and it has gone again. 2 questions:
1) what is the right procedure to reset the electrics?
2) if I buy another set of units and control panel will this happen again?

The leisure battery’s go flat, 100% flat. And then on recharging them the screen is blank. I replaced the batteries and did a reset on the reset switch, which does not do anything. The lights for the pump and lights are not illuminated but some of the lights work off the switched block, not the ceiling one off the touch sensor. The pump works but once up to pressure it stops and then till not restart till you press the pump switch again.

I remove the micro SD card and then reinsert, and the screen then comes alive, but does not load the control screen.

I have taken it back to the dealer M&C in Hull and they just replaced the control panel with a mother one and seemed to work, but had lots of issues with the lights then.

Attached are the screen shots, Al and any help appreciated as I have no lights or pump or well a working motorhome.
Immagine
SimoneR
Amministratore
Amministratore

Re: Control panel not working

Messaggio da SimoneR » 07/01/2024, 13:34

Hello. I suggest you to send me the photo and your problem by email at assistenza.tecnica@arsilicii.com
With email I can try to solve your problem.
Tonybessent
Modello Camper: Rimor Superbrigg 695tc

Re: Control panel not working

Messaggio da Tonybessent » 13/01/2024, 15:07

Send an email

Thanks Tony
Rispondi