Water pump probelm

Rispondi
zek
Modello Camper: Rimor Seal 99+

Water pump probelm

Messaggio da zek » 23/08/2022, 0:40

Hello to everybody,
I am new here and i am asking for help.

my Rimor Seal 99+ have problem with water pump.

Often, usualy when parked and switched off(sometimes not) , the pump light on control panel start flashing yellow..
The button does nothing when pressed and pump is not working.

To fix this i have to unplug power, disconnect fotovoltaic panels and battery as well.
After reconnecting power, everything is working good again.

And also WASTE water light/flash(not shure now) sometimes goes red, like the tank is full. But is not and it stops lighting after a while.

The restart proces is making me crazy. Have to cover FV panels too if its sunny.
What to do? Any clue?
SimoneR
Amministratore
Amministratore

Re: Water pump probelm

Messaggio da SimoneR » 23/08/2022, 16:27

I suggest you to send me an email at assistenza.tecnica@arsilicii.com with a photo of your control panel (with serial number) and EpVl. I see the photo and write you the solutions.
Jota2370
Modello Camper: rimor

Messaggio da Jota2370 » 26/10/2023, 21:56

zek ha scritto: 23/08/2022, 0:40 Hello to everybody,
I am new here and i am asking for help.

my Rimor Seal 99+ have problem with water pump.

Often, usualy when parked and switched off(sometimes not) , the pump light on control panel start flashing yellow..
The button does nothing when pressed and pump is not working.

To fix this i have to unplug power, disconnect fotovoltaic panels and battery as well.
After reconnecting power, everything is working good again.

And also WASTE water light/flash(not shure now) sometimes goes red, like the tank is full. But is not and it stops lighting after a while.

The restart proces is making me crazy. Have to cover FV panels too if its sunny.
What to do? Any clue?
Hi there,

Did you find a solution? We have a similar problem with a flashing water pump symbol on the control panel. I was wondering whether it could be the fresh water tank sensors.

Kind regards
Andy
SimoneR
Amministratore
Amministratore

Messaggio da SimoneR » 26/10/2023, 22:52

Hello. Your problem probably caused by a no good connection from Superlink (orange box) and control panel. Probably the problem is on a wire by screw. We suggest to go to a dealer to try with other cable and check if the problem solved.
Jota2370
Modello Camper: rimor

Messaggio da Jota2370 » 27/10/2023, 10:28

We are a dealer and receive no meaningful help from Rimor. This is why I need to rely on forums like this one for help.

Is is possible to receive schemas or exact connection details from ArSilicii directly?

The lights do work though. So somehow the control panel and the orange box are communicating (or not?). On the orange box
the red LED is also blinking.

Kind Regards
Andy
SimoneR
Amministratore
Amministratore

Messaggio da SimoneR » 27/10/2023, 13:26

Hello. Please write me an email at assistenza.tecnica@arsilicii.com with a photo of your distribution box
Rispondi