Ladespannung der Aufbaubatterie regeln - regulating charging voltage for service battery

Rispondi
asilkeit
Modello Camper: XGO 95P 2018

Ladespannung der Aufbaubatterie regeln - regulating charging voltage for service battery

Messaggio da asilkeit » 11/05/2021, 11:23

German:
Hallo, ich brauche Hilfe, da unsere Aufbaubatterie unserer XGO 95P aus 2018 Leergekocht ist. Nach längerer Standzeit, in der das Wohnmobil am Landstrom angeschlossen war, wurde die Aufbaubatterie überladen. Nach einiger Suche gehe ich nun davon aus, dass weder das Netzteil AL-BK20 noch der ELB ePvL eine Laderegelung durchführen. Das heist, auch wenn die Aufbaubatterie zu 100% voll geladen ist, wird der Konstantladestrom von 13,9V nicht reduziert oder getrennt.

Können Sie das bestätigen?

Wie kann ich das Problem lösen? Ist es möglich zwischen ePvL und Aufbaubatterie einen Ladebooster (Victron Orion-Tr 12/12-9A ) zu schalten?

Englisch:
Hello, I need your help. The service battery in your XGP 95P 2018 is destroyed by overloading. During a longer standby time, while having the 230V land power connected, the servcie battery was getting overloaded. Searching for details, I'm assuming now, that the power supply AL-BK20 nor the eletric block ePvL are running a regulated charging. I understand, that also in the case the service battery is by 100% the charging continous with a constant voltage of 13,9V.

Please may you confirm that?

Also, do you have any idea how to resolve that issue? Is it an option for me to connect a charging boaster, like Victron Orion-Tr 12/12-9A between ePvL and Service battery?

Thanks!

Alex Silkeit
SimoneR
Amministratore
Amministratore

Re: Ladespannung der Aufbaubatterie regeln - regulating charging voltage for service battery

Messaggio da SimoneR » 12/05/2021, 18:56

Hello. To solve the problem and not overload the battery we suggest to connect 220V one/twice a month (for max 24hours). If you keep the 220V connected all the time and the battery starts having problems, it can worsen the battery condition and overcharge it.
asilkeit
Modello Camper: XGO 95P 2018

Re: Ladespannung der Aufbaubatterie regeln - regulating charging voltage for service battery

Messaggio da asilkeit » 20/05/2021, 9:13

Hello and thank you for your replay.
As I have seen, there is a new charger available. BC520 is replacing the BK20. Please canm you tell me, how is the behavior with the new charger BC520?
SimoneR
Amministratore
Amministratore

Messaggio da SimoneR » 20/05/2021, 22:07

Hello. Please send me a mail at Assistenza.tecnica@arsilicii.com and I send you all info.
Rispondi